- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (7 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (6/6)
- Busy Monday
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 11a- Denver Scramble
- 1p- Chicken Bone Broth
- 330p- Beef Stir Fry
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 615p @GCP in CardioBurn class
- 3 circuits of 7min AMRAPs
- I really enjoy working out in classes as I gind mysepf being able to push harder.
- This workout was a 10 strain and I burnt 493 calroies in 45min.
- Today’s was 5468 calories
This is my new highest calorie burn day that I’ve ever tracked.
- Today was a very high strain day. It was a 19.3 out of 21. Definitely had to be smart about energy management today. But I also knew I’d be in meetings all week so I’ll recover then.
- My NEAT was huge today because of total number of coaching sessions. Coaching burns a lot of calories and I normally dojt coach as much as Nathan does. You can see now why he’s so skinny right, hahaha.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 5468-1838= 3597 deficit
- Slept 5hrs 38min out of 9:03 needed which was a good 62% sleep score.
- Another night of not great sleep. Woke up at 12 and couldn’t get back to sleep until 2p. I wasn’t having any thoights, just wasn’t tired.
- My recovery score was 47% which is an average score. I felt good so this score seems accurate.
- I went to bed at 8:30p because I had to be up to coach the 530a class. This was very hard because I coached, then worked out until 7. Left the gym at 8 after set-up and convos. Showered and went right to bed. I usually have a protein shake before bed but tonight i just wanted to sleep.
- My WHOOP band said I need 10:08 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 1hr 7min extra needed
Sleep debt- 1hr 26min extra needed
I knew I couldn’t get this much sleep with having to wake up early so I just did my best.
- My main mobility task today was going to Libertyville Wellness Group for an adjustment and woke on my right shoulder. It felt so much better after they were done. We did some active release techniques to get the nerves unlocked.
- I put some CBD cream on my right shoulder before bed and it felt great this morning.
- I knew today was going to be tough on my energy levels with the coaching.
- Making sure I was getting to bed on time knowing I would be coaching late and waking early.
- Organizing for my trip to Philly.
- Managed my energy great, even without a nap. Thought I had really good coaching energy.
- Didn’t have hunger cravings after morning coaching. Also, didn’t force myself to eat after getting home late to eat.
- Pushed myself in my workout.
- Went to bed early even though mentally I really didn’t want to.
- Eliminating 98% of the sugars the last 6 days has really shown up in my energy levels recently. I’m waking up less tired and my energy is sustained over the whole day. Sugar has always been a huge issue for me so I’m hoping I can keep working on this.