- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (36 so far)
- Reached my goal on January 26th!
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (26/30)
- Coached 530a, 445p, 530p
- Productive day overall.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 10:30a- Skinny Buns Sandwich + blueberries & orange
- 1p- Bone Broth
- 3p- Beef Stir Fry
- 7p- Protein Bar + Meat Bar
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 6:15p @ GCP in CardioBurn
- This was a tough one, the design really got my heart rate pumping.
- Today’s was 4164 calories
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 16.5.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4161-1789= 2372 deficit
- Slept 7hrs 31min out of 8:16 needed which was a perfect 91% sleep score.
- My recovery score was 44%.
- This was a huge drop from the 96% the day before. I definitely felt tired yesterday so it could be just a little exhaustion.
- I went to bed at 10:02p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:31 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day-47min extra needed
Sleep debt- 26min extra needed
Nap- 17min bonus
- Did a ROMWOD today while watching some Scooby Doo! My left hip was extremely tight and my right QL was stiff.
- Not having my evening meals ready to go.
- I’d say Thursdays but really that hasn’t been a problem for a while.
- Got food for the next week coming up and got all the veggies cut up. Will do full meal prep on Sunday morning.
- Worked out pretty hard in the final class of the day.
- I haven’t been doing great on having my protein shake after dinner. Instead I’ve been leaning on protein bars. I love the shake but I’m usually pretty worn down and just don’t feel like doing the clean up. So I’m going to start making my shake in the afternoon so it can be ready for me after work and I can just grab it out. The littlest things like this can make a huge difference.
- I am a little nervous with my weigh in on Saturday morning. As when I’ve had some good changes, I’ve always had a tendency to reward myself with crappy food after good changes. Or getting stressed out and eating bad if I didn’t get the results I was hoping for. I need to go in with the best mindset I can.