- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (35 so far)
- Reached my goal on January 26th!
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (25/29)
- Coached 445p
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 10:30a- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 1p- Bone Broth
- 3p- Beef Stir Fry + Carrots
- 7p- Protein Bar + Meat Bar
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 8:30a @ GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- Back was a little stiff so didn’t go crazy.
- 5:30p @ GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- Feeling a little worn out so intensity wasn’t high but got higher by the finisher.
- Today’s was 3238 calories
- Lowest calorie output during a weekday in a long time. Not really sure why this was. The afternoon I was glued to my computer so didn’t move a lot and didn’t coach much. It’s ok to have a lower output day, it’ll continue to help me recover. I did feel a little naturally tired so it was good to be a little low key.
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 14.3.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 3238-1971= 1267 deficit
- Slept 8hrs 12min out of 9:08 needed which was a perfect 90% sleep score.
- My recovery score was 96%.
- Awesome recovery score. Feel like it was a little higher than it really was because of how tired I feel.
- I went to bed at 10:20p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:22 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 32min extra needed
Sleep debt- 29min extra needed
Nap- 20min bonus
- Had chiro this morning and also did a GoWOD in the evening. My left sciatica is still being a bother, especially in the hip region but I’m staying diligent with it.
- Energy levels.
- Been a little more sweet tooth cravings recently.
- Not eating first meal until almost 11a.
- Still got all the workouts in I wanted. I was also smart and was careful with my energy levels. If I’m not careful with my energy, 2 things happen. One I usually do something bad to my back. Two, I end up getting so warn out that I eat horribly.
- Got to bed on time, actually about 15 minutes early.
- This Saturday will be my last blog post. It’s been fun putting my thoughts and ideas out there. It’s also been time consuming and I need that time back to make sure I get my daily reading done. I’ll try to do a few updates throughout the month with blogs about how things are going. Thank you to everyone who has consistently read these.