- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (33 so far)
- Reached my goal on January 26th!
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (24/28)
- Coached 530a, 445p, 530p, 615p
- Busy day overall but very productive.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 10:30a- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 1p- Bone Broth
- 3p- Protein bar + carrots
- 7p- Protein Smoothie
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- None: this is my first planned off day. I’ve been pushing really hard to reach my goal and my body has been feeling the mode a little bit so I had designed a rest day because I had hit my 8 workout goal on Monday. There were 2 times during the day when I almost went into the garage to get one in and I had to talk myself out of it. I know my body will thank me for this.
- Today’s was 4290 calories
- Good Tuesday number even without a workout.
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 16.9.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4290-1822= 2468 deficit
- Slept 6hrs 19min out of 9:00 needed which was a perfect 70% sleep score.
- Went to be about 40 minutes too late. Gotta find a way to stop doing that.
- My recovery score was 55%.
- I went to bed at 10:20p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 9:08 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 50min extra needed
Sleep debt- 1hr 8min extra needed
Nap- 25min bonus
- Had 30 minutes of Stretch therapy today. Worked on my IT bands and calves which was painful but needed.
- Starting to get antsy for the end of the month.
- A day without workouts, in the past I have had bad days when I didn’t workout.
- Didn’t workout and it still went well nutritionally.
- Burned over 4k calories without a workout.
- Back is feeling so so much better.
- If you are reading this thanks so much! I really hope over this last month I’ve given you some good insight. As a gift for taking the time to read this all, if you send me an email with title (Trev blog meal plan), I’ll send you off my February meal plan for each week and the recipes for the different foods I’m eating.
- Trying new vegan protein powder. Wanted to see if I got rid of the dairy in the whey protein if it will continue to help some gut distress issues I currently have.