- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (33 so far)
- Reached my goal on January 26th!
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (23/27)
- Coached 445p
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 10a- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 1p- Bone Broth
- 3p- Beef Stir Fry
- 7p- Protein Smoothie
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 8:30a @GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- Calories burnt during this workout 403
- 5:30p @GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- Calories burnt during this workout 497
- Today’s was 4235 calories
- It’s funny, my goal is to get close to 4k calories a day but because I’ve been so high in calories lately it almost feels like a disappointment being under 4500. But realistically this is a really good Monday number.
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 17.2.
- I wanted to get my day strain back under 15 a day but the evening class really got my heart rate jacked.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4235-2181= 2054 deficit
- Slept 6hrs 56min out of 8:25 needed which was a perfect 82% sleep score.
- I’m happy with anything about 80%.
- My recovery score was 76%.
- Great score to work with, happy that a relaxing Sunday did it’s job.
- I went to bed at 9:09p.
- 30 minutes later than bed-time, gotta start shutting down 20 minutes earlier than I’m doing.
- My WHOOP band said I need 9:00 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 53min extra needed
Sleep debt- 41min extra needed
Nap- 8min bonus
- Did a GoWOD circuit while watching some Netflix after working out in the evening. The focus was on posterior chain.
- Feeling a little hungry. I had been doing some meal planning the night before and more planning this evening and my hunger cues were going crazy with all the different tasty foods I was looking at in recipes.
- With having some protein bars in my cupboard I had to be in control of my sweet tooth more.
- Got 2 workouts in.
- Took a super short nap but it was really re-energizing.
- Had pretty good afternoon energy.
- I’m coming up on the final few days of the month. I really feel good about the effort I put in this month. Focusing on a daily goal and having monthly accountability goals has allowed me to focus on the present and not look too far down the road toward the 50 lb number I want to lose. I’ve been consumed about doing what I need to do today to achieve that weekly goal and that has helped out a lot. I can’t control how much weight I lose but I can control my effort so I’m really happy for the effort I’ve given all month.