- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (31 so far)
- Reached my goal on January 26th!
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (22/26)
- Mainly just a prep day.
- Was a little bit of an emotional day for me as the death of Kobe Bryant really shook. Was my favorite athlete of all time.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 9a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 11a- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 1p- Protein bar + kombucha
- 5p- BCAA + MCT Oil Drink
- 8:30p- Maple Pork Bar + Collagen Protein Bar
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 3:30p @GCP
- BB Thrusters x Pullups
- 20 Wall Balls
- 15 Hanging Knee Tucks
- 50 Jump Rope
- Calories burnt during this workout 449
- Today’s was 3805 calories
- Pretty good for a Sunday. Normally closer to 3300 calories.
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 16.1.
- This I think was just trying to keep busy to keep my mind distracted.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 3805-1721= 2084 deficit
- Slept 8hrs 33min out of 8:44 needed which was a perfect 98% sleep score.
- Always have my best sleep of the week Sat into Sun.
- My recovery score was 49%.
- I went to bed at 11:01p.
- Way later than I wanted to but just had a lot going through my mind.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:25 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 44min extra needed
Sleep debt- 6min extra needed
- Worked on my hips. Dragon pose and hypervolt gun work. Still getting an issue around the sciatica issue but it’s manageable right now.
- Emotional day and I rarely ever have those.
- Grocery store run after forgetting some veggies I needed. Never do good with food choices when I’m emotional.
- I didn’t do as great as I wanted nutritionally. Now I did stay under on my calories, but my second half of the day meals were more quick bar style or drinks instead of actual food. Just didn’t feel overly hungry.
- Got a very strong workout in today.
- Got all my food prepped for the week and schedule laid out.
- Started my goal setting and prepping for month of February.
- Eating while in an emotional state has never been easy for me. Especially when is something unexpected. So the best thing I was able to do to help with that today was to keep extremely busy and make sure I crushed a workout. I also did a lot of future planning today which was nice to keep my mind on my goals.
- Also, spent extra time in prayer and doing gratitude moments which allowed me rely on my faith in this moment. I’ve been blessed to not have a lot of emotional things the last few years but always rely on my faith when I do.
- EVENING SUPPLEMENT ROUTINE
9p: CBD Oil- 5mg helps with REM sleep cycle and recovery.
9p: Melatonin- 10mg helps me get into a deep sleep faster
9p: Nervestra- Working on repairing sensitive nerve ending in my sciatica area.
9p: Restavin- Help with restless leg syndrome when sleeping.