- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (30 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (21/25)
- Coached 8:15a, 9:15a
- Had our challenge kickoff meeting today.
- I was feeling exhausted after the morning, burnt 3000 calories by noon.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 12:30p- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 3:30p- Bone Broth
- 7:30p- Protein Smoothie
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 6:00p @GCP
- 8 rnds x :20 work x :20 rest
- KB Swings x MB Slams
- CHAOS Style
- Deadlifts, Lateral Shuffles, DB Clean
- 8 rnds x :20 work x :20 rest
- Today’s was 5277 calories
- Today was a high strain day. It was a 18.9. Six straight days of 18+.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4786-1201= 4076 deficit
- Slept 7hrs 15min out of 9:14 needed which was a perfect 87% sleep score.
- My recovery score was 79%.
- I went to bed at 11:50p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 9:14 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 1hr 04min extra needed
Sleep debt- 48min extra needed
- Did work on my sciatica with heat pad, lacrosse ball, cupping and graston work.
- Super tired after long morning.
- Feeling lazy and not wanting to workout.
- Having cravings while grocery shopping.
- Didn’t cheat on my nutrition at all.
- Got a good workout in even though I wasn’t feeling it.
- Stayed productive even though I was worn out.
- Had a nice hour nap in the middle of the day.
- I was not feeling a workout today after a long morning. I was supposed to workout at 3p but totally blew though it. I was working on a project and was justifying staying busy and I was going to burn enough calories anyway. About 5:30p I got a little energy and realized I need to get into the gym because I have a goal. I told myself I didn’t need to do a ton, just get in a some movement and that will be enough. Got in there, started doing some training, got more and more motivated and then had a really good workout.
- The big takeaway here is just showing up is a big part of the battle. Once you get there you’ll do the work, so just show up.
- I went to the grocery store hungry….bad idea. I had a small list of foods to get but I the whole time I was in there I was trying to justify different foods. I kept coming back to I didn’t want to have to do more wall balls because I broke my Whole30 rules. Which is awesome that the punishment was really doing it’s job. But the whole time around the grocery store I just kept looking at different foods and having different cravings. Finally I got all the things I needed and got out of there as fast as I could. When I got home I had my protein shake and was fine from there on. It was just an in the moment feeling.
- MID DAY SUPPLEMENT ROUTINE
2:30p: Insulin Health- Helps keep insulin levels steady throughout the day
2:30p: Carb Ease- Taken with largest carb meal of the day and reduces the absorption of those carbs.