- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (28 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (19/23)
- Coached 530a, 445p, 530p
- I thought I was good overall energy wise but in my coaching I wasn’t as high energy as I was hoping. I think I just need to take a little time this weekend to relax and recover.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee + FitAid w/CBD
- 10a- Denver omelette + blueberries & orange
- 12p- Bone Broth
- 2:30p- Beef Stir Fry + Carrots
- 8p- FitAid w/CBD + Pork Meat Stick
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 6:15p @GCP in CardioBurn
- This workout definitely smoked me. I wasn’t able to push really hard but just on the pace I was at I felt really good.
- Burn 495 calories during that workout
- Today’s was 4906 calories
- Today was a high strain day. It was a 18.2. I’m feeling these multiple 18+ strain days happening.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4906-1945= 2961 deficit
- Based on my tracking, calorie deficit over the month of January so far I should be down 15lbs. I won’t know the answer until Feb 1st and regardless the number I’ll be happy with the effort. But I’m interested to see how close the number is based on tracking to see if tracking creates much accuracy or not.
- Slept 7hrs 09min out of 9:12 needed which was a perfect 78% sleep score.
- My recovery score was 77%.
- Very happy with score considering I’m feeling a little run down.
- I went to bed at 10:22p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 9:25 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 1hr extra needed
Sleep debt- 50min extra needed
- My body is feeling a lot of stiffness but not a lot of soreness which is good. Stiffness means I’m training and it’s to be expected. I feel good right now how my body is responding.
- Did some ROMWOD while watching Netflix.
- Early morning and Thursday mentality. Luckily I haven’t really had any bad food thoughts on Thursday this year.
- Feeling tired after coaching and not wanting to cook.
- Got a good workout in.
- Stayed productive all day even though I was dragging a little bit.
- My sleep quality took a drastic improvement last night. I normally have 1hr of awake time and last night I only had 28min which made my overall sleep better.
- MID-MORNING SUPPLEMENT ROUTINE
10:30a: Crave Check- This is meant to reduce my hunger cravings.
10:30a: Multivitamin- I use it to fill in the cracks of my nutrition.
10:30a: Vitamin D3 + K2 (5000 IU)- I just don’t get outside enough during the winter to see sunlight so I use this to make sure my Vitamin D levels stay in check. This helps with depression and SAD issues.
10:30a: Insulin Health- This is a product I use to keep my insulin level steady through the morning so I don’t have any spikes in it.