- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (24 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (16/20)
- Coached 445p, 530p
- Very productive day but results were on my brain a lot and was hungry a lot
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 10a- 3 eggs, 8oz ham, raspberries & orange
- 12p- Bone Broth
- 2:30p- Pan Fried Shrimp and Broccoli with Carrots
- 5p- BCAA + MCT Oil Drink
- 7:40p- Protein Smoothie
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 8:30a @GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- Body was moving much better. Still was cautious on swings and didn’t do the finisher the way it was designed. I’m getting better and better at realizing that its more important to stay consistent with workouts and regress a little bit then go all out and not be able to train for a week or two.
- Burnt 342 calories during this workout.
- 6:15p @GCP in CardioBurn
- Even though I was a little tired from coaching I felt like I pushed pretty good in this class. I felt like I was able to situp much better than I have in the last week so that’s a big win.
- Burnt 636 calories during this workout.
- A big reason this was a way higher calorie burn than my earlier one was that my heart rate came in elevated from coaching the last 2 hours. Having an elevated heart rate can make a world of difference in your calorie burn.
- Today’s was 4674 calories
My goal is 4000 calories on all weekdays so love that I was above that.
- Today was a average strain day. It was a 18.3. Had a lot of different high elevated activities during the day from a workout at an 11 down to coaching at a 7.6
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4674-1928= 2746 deficit
- Getting in rhythm with eating all 6 meals. I’m finding I’m more hungry anyway so it’s going good.
- Slept 7hrs 16min out of 8:10 needed which was a perfect 89% sleep score.
- Because yesterday was more low key, I didn’t need such a huge amount of sleep like on weeknights.
- My recovery score was 48%.
- I went to bed at 8:30p.
- My WHOOP band said I need 9:07 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 1hr extra needed
Sleep debt- 32min extra needed
- Every night I have about 50 min to 1hr of time where I’m awake. This doesn’t mean sitting there with my eyes open but means I’m in a state of sleep where I’m just resting not sleeping. I’m trying to work on ways to make this less as I would be able to not have to go to bed a whole hour earlier to make up for it.
- Every 30 minutes I set an alarm to work on my QL, Piriformis and hips. I did this for about 4 hours of time. It was nice to have a 2 min break to work on these them go right back to what I was working on.
- Getting in my own head.
- Hunger kicking in a little bit.
- Got the week off to a great start.
- Did 2 workouts today and modified as needed.
- Had a slight mental freak out but got it under control quickly to remember to control what I can control.
- Today without thinking I stepped on the scale to get it calibrated for our measurements this week. My goal is not to step on the scale for Jan because I want to focus fully on the process of day to day and not worry about the outcome of it. When I looked down the number was a quick glimpse and I popped back off before it could really settle. But my mind from that point on was just racing about the number I saw. I realized I had way more riding on the outcome then I had initially thought. So now I’m working on changing my mindset about whatever the number is at the end of the month. It’s easy to say, well if it’s only 4lbs or if it’s 20, I’ll be happy either way. And that’s what I want to believe but in that moment I wasn’t feeling that way. I had anxiety because the number wasn’t as big as I wanted. It was a good number by I had been wrapping my mind around it being bigger because of my calculations and focus I’ve had. Now I need to start figuring out the best way for me to really be ok with it only being 4 lbs or 20 and that’s going to take some inner questioning and talking with myself. How do I become truly a process oriented guy instead of a results driven person.