- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (22 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (15/19)
- Very relaxing Sunday which was amazing. I definitely was feeling the mode all week and didn’t plan anything special for today.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 12p- 3 eggs, 8oz ham, raspberries & orange
- 2:30p- BCAA + MCT Oil Drink
- 4p- Bone Broth
- 6:30p- Pan Fried Shrimp and Broccoli
- 8:30p- Protein Smoothie
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 1:30p @GCP
- 330 Wall Balls
- 20 box jumps
- Officially done with my penalty from my Philly trip!!
- Even though it was tough, I really liked having a penalty when I didn’t stick to the plan I agreed upon. It was a nice accountability and I could feel the punishment. Compared to when you put money on the line it doesn’t have a real feeling, but the physical sweat and burn in the legs is real.
- Today’s was 3457 calories
This is back in line with what a Sunday normally is.
- Today was a average strain day. It was a 14.7.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 3457-1820= 1502 deficit
- I got all 6 meals in today for 3rd straight day.
- Slept 8hrs 45min out of 8:42 needed which was a perfect 100% sleep score.
- It always feels great to get a perfect night sleep. They are rare even on weekends.
- My recovery score was 63%.
- I went to bed at 10p.
- This was 30 minutes later than I wanted to go. No good reason, was watching a tv show which push my bedtime prep until 930p so just have to be more committed to the process.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:10 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 35min extra needed
Sleep debt- 0min extra needed
- Did a romwod for 13 minutes. As well as continued to spend time working in my piriformis. It’s a slow change but definitely getting less pain the sciatica area. QL’s are still on the tight side though.
- Laziness. Sunday’s can sometimes get a little too lazy for me and I don’t get anything accomplished to make sure I have a good week.
- Along with laziness, boredom can creep in my mind a little bit as well which can lead to mindless eating.
- Slept to 100% sleep score!!
- Finished up all my penalty from the week.
- Created enough structure to the day and just couple specific tasks so I didn’t feel like the day was being wasted and I wasn’t bored.
- Making it through another weekend with no binging.
- I’m definitely feeling more and more in control of my craving desires. My cousin ate a pizza last night and I didn’t even think twice about it. It smelt good, yes but other than that I didn’t have an issue.
- I have been making sure as soon as my last planned meal of the day is done, that I go brush my teeth. This helps signal my brain that we are done for the day with eating. It has helped. I still get slight hunger feelings but that’s usually when I tell myself I’m just bored and need to go to bed. No eating after 8 is really good eating, 90% of it is just mindless / bored eating. Go upstairs, read a book, take a shower and start shutting down for the day if those feelings start arising.