- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (21 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (14/18)
- Coached 815a, 915a
- Morning was busy but afternoon was pretty chill.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 12p- 3 eggs, 8oz ham, raspberries & blueberries
- 2p- Bone Broth
- 4p- Protein Smoothie
- 6p- BCAA + MCT Oil drink
- 8:15p- Pan Fried Shrimp and Broccoli
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 7:10p In garage
- AMRAP 20
- 20 cal Ski Erg
- 20 cal Rower
- 10 cal Airdyne Bike
- Only did 10 Wall Balls today
- Still have 320 WB & 20 Box Jumps Left before next Wednesday.
- Today’s was 4555 calories
I was happy with this calorie burn. Knowing I wasn’t crazy active on this Saturday to still get over 4500 calories is great.
- Today was a high strain day. It was a 17.3. I haven’t really had a lower day strain for a long time. My recovery score has been showing this.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4555-1900= 2655 deficit
- I got all 6 meals in today for 2nd straight day.
- Slept 8hrs 00min out of 9:02 needed which was a good 89% sleep score.
- Anything above 80% is good, and about 85% is a big win!
- My recovery score was 42%.
- I went to bed at 11:13p.
- I like to go to bed when I feel like on Saturday nights. Tonight I was watching the Lakers which was a little later.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:42 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 53min extra needed
Sleep debt- 32min extra needed
- Continuing to spend a lot of time in my piriformis. It is starting to feel much better which is showing me the work is paying off.
- Saturday’s can zap me of energy quickly.
- I was a little off on my initial design of my Saturday plan so not as structured.
- I was really feeling a nap.
- My cousin brought home Jimmy Johns and warmed up a cookie in the microwave.
- Woke up from nap craving sweets, especially after smelling the cookie earlier. But I took a deep breath, decided to move my protein smoothie from the evening to right then to give me something sweet and didn’t have any issues after that.
- Even though the day wasn’t structured I hit the main health and nutrition goals I set out for the day.
- Wasn’t feeling like working out but at 7 just decided to get in the garage set a 20 min timer and see what happens. Got one in and felt great after.
- Low energy days on weekends happen a lot for me. Managing all the things throughout the week and this week had way more of that then maybe I’ve ever had. Pouring a lot of extra energy and I was smoked by Saturday both physically and a little emotionally. So having goals for the day really helped me wrap my brain around the purpose I have.
- I also have a card I keep on me that I wrote a letter to myself for my goals and the obstacles I knew I would run into that I pull out when I’m weak and helps me restructure my why.
- Making sure I find ways on my weekends to just shut down from the business. I don’t do a great job of this and my last 2 weekends have been dominated by it and I really felt that today. So my goal is to do nothing business wise with my Sunday except plan out my week at the end of the day.