- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (13 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (9/13)
- Coached in evening 445p and 615p
- Busy day overall after being gone for most of last week.
- Three longer meetings as well.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 12p- 3 eggs, 8oz ham, raspberries & blueberries
- 3p- Protein Smoothie (Whey, Keto powder, banana, almond milk)
- 5p- Drank BCAA while coaching
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 8:30a @ GCP in Accelerated Fat Loss
- 6:15p @ GCP in CardioBurn
- Did some program modifications to work for my back but otherwise felt really good during this workouts, getting movement back to normal again.
Felt like my energy was pretty good in both sessions.
- Today’s was 4813 calories
High calorie burn day but was expected with 2 workouts and coaching 2 evening sessions.
- Today was a high strain day. It was a 18.3. Even being in 3 hours plus of meetings and drive time I still had a physical day overall.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4813-1246= 3567 deficit
- I think this week is going to be hard to get all the food in I planned. Mainly because I’ll be in a lot of meetings that make eating hard to do. As long as my energy stays good I should be ok though.
- Slept 8hrs 10min out of 8:31 needed which was a good 96% sleep score.
- My recovery score was 98%.
- My highest score ever which means my body is primed to push hard!
- I went to bed at 9:04p.
- This wasn’t easy to do because I got home from the gym at 7:55p.
- Also, the College Football National Championship was on but I felt my goals were more important then the game.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:31 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 1hr 1min extra needed
Sleep debt- 12min extra needed
- I was running low on time when I got home but still did a 12 min ROMWOD before my shower because I didn’t want to have to do 100 box jumps!!
- Meetings galore and driving time.
- Coaching the evening which is not my normal schedule.
- Knowing the last time I went to my CPA meeting I binged on my way back.
- Prepped my protein shake early in the day for my trip to CPA so I wouldn’t binge.
- Getting 2 workouts in even though my back wasn’t in perfect shape.
- Despite lack of calories stayed full and conscious of my eating routine.
- I’m really finding that with sugar out of my diet 95% I am recovery really well and have a ton more energy. Kind of what I anticipated should happen.
- I can’t remember if I talked about it before but a recap. I have set punishments if I don’t achieve a certain goal for Nathan to keep me accountable. Because of my trip I missed 7 nutritional goals over the last week which results in 700 wall balls needed done from Wed thru next Tues :0. But if there were no consequences then I’ll always find excuses.