- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (11 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (8/12)
- Day of football watching and back recovery.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 3:30p- 3 eggs, 6oz ham, raspberries & blueberries
- 7p- Protein Smoothie (Whey, Keto powder, banana, almond milk)
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 5p in garage
- MIN 1: 10 cal Ski Erg
- MIN 2: 10 Thick Bar RDL’s
My back handled this very well today. Did RDL’s slow and light weight to use as more of a mobility exercise then strength.
- Today’s was 3555 calories
I was surprised by my calorie burn. Sundays are usually like 2500 cal days. Especially having a massage I thought it would be on the low side.
- Today was a good strain day. It was a 15.7. Meant I kept busy and just didn’t sit around all day.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 3555-1166= 2389 deficit
- I didn’t get in near as much food as I needed. I had a busy morning and that pushed back my eating for the day. So instead of just stuffing myself I ate when I felt hungry. My goal is to not eat this low of calories very often as I need the calories for workout energy.
- Slept 8hrs 28min out of 8:53 needed which was a good 95% sleep score.
- Back to a great night sleep again. Sunday’s always help because I don’t set alarms and let my body fully rest.
- My recovery score was 56% which made sense with the stress of my back and a very busy Saturday.
- I went to bed at 9:55p.
- My goal was to get to bed with 9 hours available (which would have been 9:30) but I got distracted working on a project before bed.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:31 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 42min extra needed
Sleep debt- 15min extra needed
I count it as a win if I have less than 30 min of sleep debt from the night before.
- I did a ton of mobility today as my main goal for the day was to get out of back pain going into the week. I had a 90 min massage. Did ROMWOD for 15min. Rolled as well as stretched.
- Long time between eating.
- Sometimes after massages I feel so fried that I have a binge feeling and have succumb to it in the past.
- Sundays have never been a great eating day for me. I always have eating bad food while watching football.
- Low back still wasn’t great and sometimes I pity myself with food.
- Was in control of my hunger cravings all day. Never felt like I was starving.
- Kept telling myself that no matter how my back feels, I will not let is stop me from my goals.
- Stayed productive and got really prepped for the week.
- Am getting much better going longer times without food and it never really crossing my mind that I’m hungry.
- Getting your body to get used to hunger cues again is an important step towards food freedom. I do have a schedule for eating but I don’t always eat then if I don’t feel actually hungry. So it’s been taking some practice and awareness of myself.
- I use a product called Crave Check from Advocare that has been helpful during this process as well.
- Injury has been my crutch in the past and this year no such thing. I’ve seen many clients fight through injury and still get some type of workout in. I’m drawing on their inspiration to get myself to all workouts this year.