- Lose 10 lbs (Starting weight 270.7) won’t weigh until Feb 1st again.
- Workout 31 times, doesn’t have to be everyday, can be 2 a days as well. (10 so far)
- Follow the Whole30 diet with slight modifications (protein shakes are ok as well as BCAA drink) (7/11)
- Coached 8:15a and 9:15a.
- Got back on to Whole30 compliance today.
NUTRITION FOR THE DAY
- 7a- Bulletproof Coffee
- 12:30p- 3 eggs, 6oz ham, raspberries & blueberries
- 3:30p- BCAA + MCT Oil
- 6:30p- Shrimp and Broccoli sheet pan
TODAY’S EXERCISE ROUTINE
- 2:30p in garage
- 10 cal Ski Erg
My back was still in a bad spot but I knew I didn’t want to make excuses. So I knew the ski erg was all standing so I could make it work. Felt great to get it in. Burned 251 calories over 20min.
A ski erg is a like a standing row machine.
- Today’s was 4135 calories
Today was a good calorie burn day. Coaching burned calories, a good workout and meal prep keep my active.
- Today was a high strain day. It was a 16.7. This is what a Saturday is normally like.
- TOTAL CALORIC DEFICIT FOR DAY: Calories burnt (WHOOP) – Calories intake (MFP)= 4135-1125= 3007 deficit
- I knew I was going to try to keep the calories super low after a surplus the last couple days. Did a good job of this without being extra hungry. Will get back to normal 1800-2000 cal range tomorrow.
- Slept 7hrs 37min out of 8:30 needed which was a good 90% sleep score.
- First time in a while I’ve had such a good night sleep which was great.
- My recovery score was 75% which is I really felt today with good energy.
- I went to bed at 11:15p.
- I like to go to bed later on Saturdays but I do need to get better at keeping it around 10 so my body can build a healthy routine around it.
- My WHOOP band said I need 8:53 min of sleep tonight going into tomorrow.
My baseline sleep is 7:35min
Strain of the day- 49min extra needed
Sleep debt- 29min extra needed
- This was my main goal today. I spent a lot of time on a hot pad. Did 22 min of ROMWOD. Used my recovery gun as well. I wanted to make sure I get this back healed as soon as possible. I also have a massage set up for tomorrow.
- Coaching with lower back pain.
- Last 4 days of eating bad, was worried it would carry over to today.
- Did a ton of mobility and my back started to move in the right direction.
- Did meal prep and got things ready to go.
- Didn’t have any hunger cravings and stuck to my plan.
- Got a workout in despite my back not being in the best place.
- My focus for this year really helped me get back into the routine today. Also, knowing that I am blogging to you guys forced me to get straight right away.
- There is always a way to get a workout in, just have to think about creative ways to do it.
- Getting back into my routine as fast as possible helps me reset myself.