Fruits and Vegetables
Some vegetables and fruits can have very valuable nutrients in them, but it can be difficult to get all those things in your diet every day and cook them correctly so that the nutrients can be digested properly. Here at GCP, we talk a lot about how fruits are healthier than vegetables, and that most plants do not want to be eaten. This is usually because of toxins contained in the plants that act as their natural defense mechanism, but there are also many positive things that come from fruits and vegetables. We want to make sure you are avoiding the bad and consuming the good. That is where GCP Greens comes in.
Our Greens are essentially all the beneficial nutrients contained in fruits and vegetables. They contain lots of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and antioxidants that our body uses to function optimally. These can help improve your immune system as well as improving gut health. There are many valuable ingredients in our Greens, so I won’t name them all, but here are a few examples.
- Acai: Helps improve brain, heart, and overall health. Is also an antioxidant.
- Turmeric: Helps in losing weight by regulating sugar levels and further preventing insulin resistance.
- Goji Berries: Used to fight harmful free radicals and inflammation.
- Schisandra: Helps improve liver function resulting in improved endurance.
- Mushroom extract: A digestive enzyme, helps break down food and improve the digestive system.
Why This matters
These nutrients are needed in our body in order to function to the best of its ability and to be the healthiest it can be. They can be consumed in your everyday diet, but that can be a difficult task. GCP Greens are an easy and tasty way to make sure that you are getting the nutrients you need. They can be mixed with water, milk, or even with your Whey protein shake.
Check out GCP Greens on our website, or ask about them next time you are in the gym.