We have a new fun way to keep pushing you towards your goals! Introducing the Run the Field card, just in time for football season to start.
START: 9/9 (same day as NFL starts)
NFL Below are the rules for the Run The Field Challenge. The rules can be found on the back of your card (below is a photo of the rules). If you haven’t already read them, please take a minute to read the rules. Below the photo are some additional rules that may answer some questions you have.
ADDITIONAL RULES (FAQ)
- All challenged are based on the honor system. Please be honest when completing and marking off the challenges.
- You do not need to have social media to reach the end zone and score a touchdown. There are plenty of challenges that do not require social media.
- Challenges can be done simultaneously (you can do multiple challenges at the same time).
- A week is defined as any 7 day period.
- Zones are meant to be completed in order (Blue–>Green–>Red), but if you cannot do this, it is okay to complete them in any order. But the challenges are still restricted to their specific zones.