Hey I’m Coach Riley!! I am so glad you get to be apart of GCP. I got into the healthy and fitness industry because I went to school for health and fitness at the University of Kentucky. Since I was young I have always loved sports so my family was not shocked when it turned into health and fitness. Ever since I was young I was always playing some sort of sport outside. In college I learned I love to coach and help people achieve their goals because of the smile it puts on their face. If you are new to exercise do not worry!! I am still learning new things everyday about coaching so just focus on doing YOUR best. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions because I love helping with any questions you have. I know it can be very intimating to walk into a brand new gym and be slightly confused on what to do. The best thing about GCP is that everyone in this gym wants you to succeed and will greet you with a friendly smile.
First time at GCP? Congratulations!!!! This a huge step towards you goals. I am so happy for you joining the GCP family.
First time in my class? PLEASE come say hello and let’s talk before class. I want you to feel comfortable in class and not be nervous because you have never met me.
GET TO KNOW THE COACH
- Play basketball and swimming
- Resistance training specifically chest day
FAVORITE HEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
- Broccoli, little potatoes and noodles.
FAVORITE UNHEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
- Pizza from Lou Malnatis
WHAT GOT YOU INTO THE INDUSTRY
- Having a passion and love for fitness. Then wanting to help people reach their goals.
FAVORITE TV SHOW
- Making time for everything that is important to me.
- Very patience and caring
- “When you get to a place where you don’t go for what you can get, but you go for what you can give, you gonna see your life change tremendously.” – Eric Thomas
QUICK FIT TIP
- Never quit, results will come as long as you put in the effort.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT GCP
- The COMMUNITY! Love how everyone cares and pushes each other. Thankful to the clients and coaches to help me in my journey in the fitness.