Hello, my name is Nick and I am so excited to get to know you and start coaching you. One of my favorite things about coaching is helping people learn new movements and helping them improve, so even if this is just the start of your exercise journey, don’t be nervous. I love seeing people reach their goals and achieve new milestones, so I will always be encouraging you to challenge yourself in the gym. One of my mottos is “You get out what you put in”, so I push to give my best efforts in everything, and encourage you to do the same.
My love for fitness grew from my background in sports. I played soccer and baseball for almost my whole life. This grew into a passion for athletic training and fitness overall and led me to pursue a degree in Kinesiology, which I received in 2019. I love all things sports, so I could talk about them all day, and I also love to play them whenever I get the chance. I look forward to meeting and guiding you and look forward to seeing you reach your goals.
GET TO KNOW THE COACH
- Watching Sports, Playing Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee, and Playing Board Games, Watching Movies/TV Shows
- Trap Bar Deadlift
FAVORITE HEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
- Flank Steak
FAVORITE UNHEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
- Pizzeria Pretzel Combos
WHAT GOT YOU INTO THE INDUSTRY
- I played soccer and baseball my whole life. I became interested in how athletes can train to perform better, and this grew into a broader interest in fitness, strength, and movement.
FAVORITE TV SHOW
- Avatar: The Last Airbender and Criminal Minds
- Being socially outgoing. It doesn’t come to me naturally, so it is something I am always trying to improve on and to do intentionally.
- Self-Determination/Internal Motivation
- “You make your own luck” – Ernest Hemingway
QUICK FIT TIP
- You get out what you put in. If you want to reach your goals, you have to commit and put in the hard work. If you don’t put in any work, you won’t get good results.