Hi there, co-founder of GCP here. My love of health and fitness began with competitive swimming and baseball in high school, however it wasn’t until my college years that I truly developed a desire for strength training. I aspire to help clients find their passion for health and fitness so they can achieve stunning results, because I treasure each and every member that joins our gym and the courage it takes to start a new journey. If you ever get me as a coach and you are low on energy that day don’t worry, I will bring it! My goal is to always make the sessions fun, get you laughing a little bit and you leave feeling like you just got an exceptional workout. I love what I do and I praise Jesus for the opportunity to work with you. If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. I am here to serve you.
GET TO KNOW THE COACH
- Reading, Going to the Movies, Hiking, Games with Friends (Cards, Sports, Board Games).
- Rope Climbs
FAVORITE HEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
- My wife’s Dina cooking. She cooks freestyle!
FAVORITE UNHEALTHY FOOD / MEAL
WHAT GOT YOU INTO THE INDUSTRY
- I always loved playing different sports and spent a lot of time in the gym because of that. I also wanted to work with people so I combined the gym with helping people!
FAVORITE TV SHOW
- Spiderman the Animated Series from the 1990s
- Always trying to be the best I can at being a Man of God, a father, a husband, a business owner, a brother, and a friend.
- My Positivity. I will never escape my conviction that it is good to be alive, that work can be fun, and that no matter what the setbacks, one must never lose one’s sense of humor. I am always on the lookout for the positive in any situation.
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13
QUICK FIT TIP
- Nothing in the world is worth having or doing unless it is a struggle and requires effort. Things that come quick and easy never lead to a life of fulfillment.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT GCP
- Every member is treated like a VIP. From the time you take your first step in GCP everyone is focused on helping you achieve your goals. We care about the things you care about! The member is put first above all else. We believe that our job is to serve you and this breeds a fun, engaging and supportive community where anyone can belong and know they are the reason we get out of bed in the morning!