Looking for some health recipes along with a full on meal plan. This meal plan is meant to help you get more vegetables and more quality food in your diet. This isn’t a fat loss program exactly. It can be used many ways. If you want fat loss, then focus on eating this meals but in smaller portions. Muscle gain, try to be full often.
Some meals I’m very excited for this month are:
1. Chipotle Apricot Pork BBQ Sandwich
2. Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas
Last month, I really enjoy:
1. BBQ Beef Brisket: Was so tasty!! We used Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce and it made it perfect.
2. Cauliflower Mac & Cheese: This was surprising a lot like the real thing. Especially pairing it with the beef brisket, my mouth watered every day waiting for it!
Modifications after last month:
1) BBQ Chicken Pizza: after making this crust, we didn’t really love the taste of it. It had a real after taste that took away from the pizza. Also, the chicken breast got really hard after a couple of days. So in the future we are going to buy pre-made cauliflower crust for the pizza’s and going to go with meats that are a little fattier so they reheat easier (beef, sausage, etc).
If you missed February’s meal plan, here is the link to it: FEBRUARY 2021 HEALTHY NUTRITION MEAL PLAN